At Watercrest Newnan, you’ll find more than a beautiful, luxurious residence to call your own, because our delivery of care is as unique as our resort style service. You’ll discover outstanding caregivers and extraordinary care, tailored to your preferences. Indulge in all your favorites from our own private label Watercrest wines, to beer and brats, to fresh locally grown organic fare served to your liking. Cultural programs, interesting activities and extraordinary outings are simply a part of everyday life.
Our comfortably classy design welcomes you with a stunning promenade, fireplace, our signature water wall, pool, salon & spa, grand balconies, and Southern style outdoor living spaces. Our world-class Market Street Residence enlivens the senses creating unique opportunities to create meaningful connections. Replace uncertainty, worries and fears for an engaging lifestyle filled with outstanding dining, unsurpassed personal care, and a concierge who anticipates your every need and provides a solution for every concern.
Newnan, the hometown of Alan Jackson, is known as the City of Homes. There are six National Register Historic Districts containing some of Georgia's most beautiful homes and commercial buildings located here. Enjoy a self-guided driving tour and see the districts that include Antebellum and Victorian homes, the 1904 historic courthouse, Oak Hill Cemetery, the History Depot, and the McRitchie Hollis Museum.
Just a short drive from Newnan, stroll through Dunaway Gardens, a breathtaking floral rock garden. Save time for shopping for antiques and treasures in the historic downtown area and our outdoor mall, Ashley Park. We are also very proud of our newest addition, the Chattahoochee Bend State Park, where you can camp, fish, picnic and hike 12 miles of wooded trails.
• 3 Chef-prepared meals daily and restaurant style dining
• Dynamic calendar of activities, outings and Watercrest Institute classes
• Salon and Spa Services on-site
• Coastal Living design complete with pool, verandas, and outdoor living spaces
• Spacious apartments with washer, dryer, and kitchenettes
• 24-hour licensed staffing and world class personal care
• Wellness programs
• Pet friendly environment
• A state-of-the-art wireless resident call system
• Medication management available
• Preventative health screenings
• High apartment ceilings and spa showers
• Transportation services seven days per week
• Housekeeping services
• Maintenance services
• Utilities and cable included
• Move-in coordination
• Respite stay accommodations
contact this community:
285 Summerlin Blvd.
Newnan, GA 30265
Director of Operations