At Watercrest Columbia, you’ll find more than a beautiful, luxurious residence to call your own, because our delivery of care is as unique as our resort style service. You’ll discover outstanding caregivers and extraordinary care, tailored to your preferences. Indulge in all your favorites from our own private label Watercrest wines, to beer and brats, to fresh locally grown organic fare served to your liking. Cultural programs, interesting activities and extraordinary outings are simply a part of everyday life.
Our comfortably classy design welcomes you with a stunning promenade, fireplace, our signature water wall, pool, salon & spa, grand balconies, and Southern style outdoor living spaces. Our world-class Market Street Residence enlivens the senses creating unique opportunities to create meaningful connections. Replace uncertainty, worries and fears for an engaging lifestyle filled with outstanding dining, unsurpassed personal care, and a concierge who anticipates your every need and provides a solution for every concern.
Columbia is South Carolina's capital and home to the University of South Carolina. Along Columbia's wide avenues are historic sites ranging from an antebellum mansion to the former home of a slave who bought her freedom, plus museums, galleries, music venues, theaters and shops. Columbia's three rivers, lake, canal, national park and several city parks offer opportunities for recreation and relaxation. Among the kid-pleasing destinations are a zoo and the largest children's museum in the south.
• 3 Chef-prepared meals daily and restaurant style dining
• Dynamic calendar of activities, outings and Watercrest Institute classes
• Salon and Spa Services on-site
• Coastal Living design complete with pool, verandas, and outdoor living spaces
• Spacious apartments with washer, dryer, and kitchenettes
• 24-hour licensed staffing and world class personal care
• Wellness programs
• Pet friendly environment
• A state-of-the-art wireless resident call system
• Medication management available
• Preventative health screenings
• High apartment ceilings and spa showers
• Transportation services seven days per week
• Housekeeping services
• Maintenance services
• Utilities and cable included
• Move-in coordination
• Respite stay accommodations
contact this community:
1951 Clemson Road
Director of Operations